The iHealth thermometer, a fast and efficient thermometer
This quick temperature test is placed in the middle of the forehead and you will get your temperature in just one second.
With a resolution of 0.1 degrees Celsius, its built-in German Heiman thermopile sensor measures temperature by identifying the distribution of infrared light on the surface of the human body, press the measurement button for one second.
It consists of an integrated ambient temperature sensor and ambient temperature compensation.
The iHealth thermometer will perform 100 data acquisitions and use a professional algorithm for processing.
Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included), it can measure up to 3000 times.
- Real-time perception of changes in the measurement environment, maximum range to reduce the impact of environmental temperature changes on the measurement and correction of the accuracy of the body temperature collection to ensure accurate measurement and the measurement is automatically cancelled when the effective measurement range (effective measurement range <= 3 cm) is exceeded
- Non-contact, hygienic perception for use within the family
- Easy to read LED display
- Vibration notification, will not wake your sleeping child up
- 15.5 degree bevel design, comfortable to hold
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 0.2 degrees Celsius (between 35 and 42 degrees Celsius) / +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (32-34.9 and 42.1-42.9 degrees Celsius)
Tips for use :
1 - By placing the temperature sensor in the centre of the previous workout and keeping it within 3 cm (the best distance between the thickness of the adult index finger).
Do not touch your head directly.
2 - Press the button so that you can start to measure
3 - The thermometer will vibrate once the measurement is taken, and the measurement will be displayed on the screen.
Technical specifications :
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 7.5 x 4 inches
- Material: Plastic
- Measuring range from 32 to 42.9 degrees Celsius
- Size: 13.7 * 3.4 * 3.9cm
- Weight: 90g
- 1 x Xiaomi MIJA iHealth thermometer