DON'T LOSE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
Give your existing Wi-Fi signal a boost and extend the range of your existing wireless network into areas that previously had little or no Wi-Fi signal.
This Wi-Fi range extender (also called a Wi-Fi repeater) takes an existing signal from a router or wireless access point and rebroadcasts it to create a second network on your existing wireless network.
This WiFi repeater is used to extend the range of wireless networks and avoid dead zones. It supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless standards and data transfer rates up to 300Mbps.
Powering the unit from a conventional power outlet is easy with the use of the 90° rotating connector.
Here is a summary of what this wifi repeater offers:
- Doubles the range of your wireless network
- Step-by-step instructions via the web interface
- The power plug can be turned
- WMM and WMM-APSD support
- Maximum Wireless Security: WPA2, WPA, WEP (128/64)
- Standards IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b.
- Transmission rates up to 300Mbps.
- WLAN security - WPA2, WPA and WEP (128/64).
- Wizard -Software for easy configuration.
- Built-in 2dBi antennas.
- Support Wireless repeater mode and standard AP mode.
- Provides 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN Auto-negotiation port.
- Frequency range: 2.4-2.4835GHz.
- Wireless transmission power: 14 ~ 17 dBm (typical)
- Dimensions: 113 x 62 x 50mm
- Wireless transmitter: 14 ~ 17 dBm (typical)
- 1*Wi-Fi Repeater
- 1*RJ-45 network cable:
- 1*Quick Start Guide (English)