Ultra-precise. Easy. Hygienic. Smart.
No more choosing between comfort and precision. Go further in our ability to interpret temperature. Thermo offers the possibility to take your temperature and that of your loved ones in a simple, extremely accurate, painless and totally hygienic way. Connected to your smartphone, it gives you the advice you need to help you better treat fever episodes and take care of yourself and your family.
Thermo takes the temperature of the temporal artery, which is considered one of the best ways to measure changes in temperature because the blood flow comes directly from the heart. Equipped with the patented HotSpot Sensor technology, Thermo uses 16 sensors to take more than 4000 measurements in 2 seconds to find the hottest point in the temporal artery.
Unlike traditional thermometers, Thermo does not come into contact with any body fluids such as saliva, perspiration or earwax. This is the most hygienic way to take your temperature and Thermo does not require cleaning between measurements.
The temperature is displayed directly on the unit. An LED lights up green, orange or red and indicates whether the temperature is normal, high or low, depending on the age of the patient.
The diary of your fever episode
In addition to temperatures and symptoms, you can enter comments, medications you have taken or even photos in the Thermo application. This way you can see how effective the treatment is or have a history to share with your doctor.
Go further with Thermia
The measurements are automatically synchronized in Wifi or bluetooth with the Thermo application. Depending on the duration of the fever and the symptoms you report, Thermo gives you an interpretation and the first tips for treating the fever. Thermia, a feature developed by the Boston Children's Hospital, offers you advice on the medication and dosage to take to start treatment.
Strong points :
- High accuracy: Thermo has 16 infrared sensors for a measurement accurate to 0.2°c.
- Fast and easy: Temperature reading in seconds with colour temperature indicator for fever.
- Hygienic: Non-invasive temperature measurement
- Automatic synchronization: Each measurement is sent to the app via WiFi and personalized tips are displayed.
- Multi-user: Up to 8 users have access to their temperature history, and can share it with their doctor.
- iOS compatibility ( from iOS 8): Iphone 4s and newer, iPod touch 5 th generation and newer, iPad 3 rd generation and newer
- Android Compatibility: ( 6 and newer) : Requires internet access
- Wireless sync: Wi-Fi b/g/n 2.4Ghz
- Medical accuracy: 0.2°c, display of values equivalent to a rectal temperature reading.
- Measuring range: 35°C- 43.2°C
- Sensor :Thermopile matrix (infrared sensors)
- Display: 20*5 LEDs Array Button and capacitive slider
- Dimensions and weight: Dimensions: L = 116 mm Diam: = 33.2 mm Weight: 75g with batteries
- Operating conditions: Temperature: 10°c to 40°c, humidity: 15% to 95%.
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V LR03 AAA batteries
- 1* Nokia Thermometer
- 1* 2 AAA batteries
- 1* Installation Guide