Geolocalize your keys
This small connected badge will allow you not to lose any more your objects such as keys, suitcases, wallets, pets, phones, vehicles ... using the geolocation of your smartphone.
A simple click will be enough to connect the key ring to your mobile phone in Bluetooth.
Hang your universal anti-loss key ring on your keys, suitcases, bags, cars, bikes, animals, ...and connect it to your phone via Bluetooth, an alarm will be triggered and a pin will be added on the Google Map of your phone to geographically locate your lost object as soon as the connection is broken.
Connect up to 8 key rings
In case of loss, you can find your phone using your connected key ring by double clicking on the push button of the connected key ring and thus trigger the alarm of your mobile to better locate it.
8 connected key rings can be installed on the same phone at the same time. The small size and ultra light weight guarantee maximum comfort and portability.
The universal anti-loss key ring can be used as a remote trigger for your phone's camera. Take your best selfies with a simple click.
In summary, the proposed options are :
- Anti-loss of your objects, vehicles, animals.
- Alarm in case of loss of connection between your connected key ring and your phone.
- Geolocation on your smartphone.
- Find your phone thanks to the connected key ring.
- Remote trigger of your mobile phone's camera.
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0 Low Power Consumption
- Compatibility : Apple: IOS and Androïd
- Operating distance: Less than or equal to 25 m (unobstructed)
- Battery: Lithium CR2032
- Battery life: 6 months
- Material: ABS + Silicone
- Dimensions: 5 cm x 3 cm x 0.9 cm
- Weight: 8.7 g
- Application name: iTracing
- Language of the application: English, French, Spanish, Chinese
- 1 x Keychain connected
- 1 x Mode of use
- Strong point 1
- Géolocalisation sur votre smartphone
- Strong point 2
- Connectez jusqu'à 8 portes-clés
- Strong point 3
- Compatibilité : Apple: IOS et Androïd
- Strong point 4
- Dimensions : 5 cm x 3 cm x 0,9 cm
- Fin de vie